Practicum Week #13

Description: Due to surgery and recovery, I was unable to do much this week.
Feelings: I really could not focus on this project with the serious health concerns overwhelming my thoughts this week.
Evaluation: Difficult time, but I am bouncing back now, and will resume my project.
Analysis: As I've said before, I just do not do well when I am overwhelmed with personal or family issues. School work/ non-urgent projects get pushed aside. It's a hard habit to break.
Conclusion: I'm not really sure that I could have done anything else. I simply shifted weeks. Since this week would be a break for everyone else, I will do this week what I had scheduled for last week.
Action Plan: I will work over the Thanksgiving Break to catch up the work that I got behind on this past week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merrill Vs. Bloom

A Shark in the SAMR Pool

The Impact of Communication and Feedback