Practicum Week #14

Description: I have continued to work on content. I still struggle with trying to get everything perfect on the first try, making this a slow process.

Feelings: I've been reflecting on this process. I really think that I am not very good at developing things "from scratch." I have great ideas, and I can revise previously made content, but I struggle with getting ideas into reality. This has really made me ponder about what this means for me as I finish up this program.

Evaluation: Reflection is a good thing, so this is a good experience. Throughout this program, I have learned much, and I've applied what I've learned. My professional goals are evolving, so my experience as I finish up my degree is colored by those changes. Additionally, my professional goals are changing as I figure out my strengths and weaknesses, my likes and dislikes, etc.

Analysis: I am still considering what all this will mean for me. I will include what I figure out in my final post next week.

Conclusion: I do wonder if I am just getting end of the semester jitters. As I mentioned, I'm going to continue to think and reflect this week.

Action Plan: I change paths frequently. I like to have options, and I am very eclectic. I do know one thing for certain, if I decide to pursue something career-wise that involves the creation of online courses- I will be creating a plan for the course. My method of "figure it out as I go" is ineffective, stressful, and just does not work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merrill Vs. Bloom

A Shark in the SAMR Pool

The Impact of Communication and Feedback