Practicum Week #10

Description: I am continuing to build content pages, add links and files, and just the general work of building my training course.
Feelings: I feel like maybe I'm not working fast enough or getting enough done. Maybe I'm just too busy in general. 
Evaluation: This is definitely the worst part of course building. This little slump where I feel like I've done quite a bit yet not enough.

Analysis: Just keep swimming... just keep swimming....
Conclusion: I will continue to complete content pages. I hope to have the Proctor portion completed in the next week or so... maybe. I am also working on some video/audio ideas to supplement the text. 
Action Plan: I hate to admit this, because it is going to kill me.... But I need to plan better (OMG- did that come out of MY head?!). I struggle with planning. I really do. I'm a last-minute, just-out-it-down-and-get-it-done type person. I'm finally figuring out that this actually makes my life more difficult. (No "I told you so's" from the peanut gallery, please.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merrill Vs. Bloom

A Shark in the SAMR Pool

The Impact of Communication and Feedback