Practicum Week #9

October 16-October 22, 2017

Description: This week I have continued to work on content pages.
Feelings: Mostly that I want to get this done, but knowing that I will likely only finish the Proctor training portion. The Test Administrator portion will likely have to wait a bit.
Evaluation: Mostly this is a good experience. I feel that I am just continuing to practice my craft.
Analysis: I am just at the point in the semester where I usually hit a wall. I'm ready to be done, but know that I have quite a bit more work to do.
Conclusion: I don't think there is anything I can do differently at this point. Just keep moving along.

Action Plan: Continue to build content pages and design my training course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merrill Vs. Bloom

A Shark in the SAMR Pool

The Impact of Communication and Feedback